
This pic was taken today, by a traveling parent. Isn't she sweet?!?!?!?
I can't wait for her to wake up in her own crib... in her own room... in our own house!
I know already that it is going to kill me to hand her back over to the Nanny's at the end of the days... and to have to leave her behind when we come back to Germany...
I can't wait to hold that baby, and kiss those sweet cheeks... Look at her chubby little fingers! What a doll!
Well, today was a bit of a blur... I spent most of the morning at the doctor's office with Leyton who has the beginning of an ear infection... the Doc put him on antibiotics, and said he should be fine for the flight.
I arranged and picked up our tickets, and started collecting Crisp, Clean $100 bills newer than 1997. Apparently the Ethiopian money exchange is a bit picky... I started making a list of things that we cannot leave the house without, and made reservations for the hund at Casa Krut, for the week... It is a good thing that Frau Krut loves Oliver... She never turns us down, even when she is booked solid... she just keeps him in her house.
I have what seems like a million things to do.... I'm so glad that I am off tomorrow...
Enjoy the pic! More to come soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment