I will edit this post and add some more pics of both trips, when we get back!
***EDITED 10/28***
So, We are back from Garmisch, and I wanted to finish this post, since I didn't have time before we left...
We had a great time at Disney... what's not to love? The weather was crisp, but dry, and the Davey Crockett Ranch was perfect... We had our own 'cabin' (really a single wide trailor) and it was just what we needed. Two bedrooms, a small kitchen, and bathroom with shower/tub... I would definitely stay there again!
Some pics from inside...
Some pics from the parks!
Since it was Halloween at Disneyland, they had several face painting and hair boo-tiques set up... Of course Leyton couldn't be the only kid walking around without spooky hair!
Here he is busting a move with Goofy at Disney Studios...
The best time was had trading pins... you can see some of them on Leyton's lanyard, around his neck...
Little miss Ava sneaking away...
Pink witches in the Halloween parade.
Leytons favorite, the Pumpkinheads...
His very own pumpkinhead, after a 2nd trip to the spooky hair boo-tique...
And here we are enjoying the carousel!



1 comment:
Totally Awsome Pics... You all looked like you had a blast... Leyton and Ava looked so happy and looked like they were having so much fun.. Hugs.. Ma.
Post a Comment