Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A Quick Hi From Addis!

Well, we are in Addis, and having a great time. I'm so glad that we decided to make the trip. It has been a lot of work, but a lot of fun, too! I was hoping to be able to post more often, but the internet connection here is shaky, at best. This is the first time, that I have really been able to get on, and stay on. I'm sending this from my email, so hopefully it will post okay.
I've taken a ton of pics, as usual... and I can't wait to get home, and get them downloaded.
Christmas was a great success... and it was worth all the effort that went into it! Thank you all so much for your contributions to the project!
 
The kids and I are scheduled to return home on Sunday. Though it has been a great trip, it would have been nice to have Jon here with us. We are looking forward to getting home, and being able to chat with him online!
 
More to come when we get home!
 
Love,
Mandie, Leyton & Ava
in Addis Ababa for a few more days!


Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger

No comments: