Monday, April 14, 2008

A few pics from today...

Not much going on here lately.... Thank Goodness! Its nice to have a few downtime days! I took the kids to the Chuck E Cheese of Germany over the weekend, where tokens were purchased, and games were played... and crappy prizes were won... A great time was had by all!

The weather has been exceptionally sunny and kinda' warm the past few days, so we have been outside feeding the ducks, and riding bikes. I'm looking forward to warmer weather....

... and Oh, by the way... we will be headed to the States in May for 3 weeks. I purchased the tickets, so we are locked in! We will be in Ohio for the first 2 and PA for the last. Looking forward to seeing some of you, and enjoying a little R & R of my own!

Enjoy a few pics.



1 comment:

RachelMac said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!! [:-)

Rachel in Idaho