Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Travel Plans!



We received word that our Embassy Appointment (with US Embassy to get Ava's visa) is on 4 April.... So I am packing my bags and heading down there on the 29th of March. I was hoping to get out of Germany sometime over that weekend, the 31st or the 1st of April, but everything was booked.... I ended up having to pay for Business class on the way back! (Although, I'm not totally complaining... )

A good friend of ours is going to make the trip with me, so that I don't have to go by myself... there is just no way that we can afford tickets for all 4 of us, now that they are so high...(I paid more now for just mine, than I did for the 3 of us to go last month....) And we are planning to make the trip home to America in May...
It is nice that he will be able to come along.

I can't believe that I will be there again in just over 2 weeks.... I can't wait to bring her home! I have so many plans for this trip, though I know I should probably just go with the flow... But, after being with Ava Sidisse on the last trip, I know that she is easy-going, and will adapt to whatever we do.
I really want to visit with our Sponsorship kids again. It was heart-breaking to visit them the last time, and I really want to take some clothes, and toys for them.

I would also like to make a trip out of the city this time around... Maybe to the Wetlands, Sodere Hot Springs, or to Awash National Park... Who knows? I guess we will just have to see!

No comments: