Monday, November 19, 2007

Flying South...

Sometimes I wish I was a bird, who could just fly south, when winter comes bursting in.... It has been so cold here the past few weeks, I have had to sleep in flannel pajamas.... between flannel sheets, and under a heavy comforter! ITS FRIDGID!

Last week, I took Ava in for her appointment with 'the Specialist', The German Neurologist that we have been waiting to see for months now.... It was a good appointment, I guess... if no news, is good news.... He pretty much told me that every case was different, and to watch for anything abnormal.... and sent me on my way. He also recommended Botox injections in Ava's right hand to help loosen up her thumb muscle... So, now I'm off to see if the Military clinic will authorize this new procedure... and then I guess we wait again for the months that it takes to get an appointment.

To top the weekend off, I food-poisoned myself yesterday.... Yep... Questionable turkey... and its not even Thanksgiving. I just knew it, about 5 hours later, when I felt sick... and then all night long, when I was up with my head in a bucket.... I know, too much information... sorry.

It really is days like these, when I wish I could just 'fly south'!

No comments: