She knows.... She knows that she has been chosen... that she has a family. I received an email saying that she found out on Thursday of last week, and she is very excited, though a little disappointed that we live in Germany. I've been told that there is a volunteer at Layla now, that speaks German, and has been teaching her a few words. And they will be doing a class all about Germany, sometime soon. How exciting!
She hasn't received the welcome bag from us yet, but with any luck, it will get to her next weekend. She has already wrote us a letter, and was asking for our address yesterday, so no doubt I will be finding one in my mailbox someday soon! I love that we have the opportunity to communicate with our children before they come home...
Leyton is excited, too... he drew her a picture of our house, and had me type her a little note on the side.... It was too sweet. He is really looking forward to having a big sister! I can't wait to see them together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, Mandie, I'm so happy for you!
Rachel in Idaho
Saw her pics on AAI...she is beautiful! Cannot wait till she comes "home", even though it is Germany, for now. ;)
Post a Comment