Tuesday, July 22, 2008

She received her Welcome Bag!

I received pics in my inbox this afternoon, of Tensaye in her "Germany" t-shirt, looking through her welcome bag... I so wish that I could post pics here, I would love for you all to see her! Let me know if you would like to see pics! She is such a doll!

I also received another letter from her today, and with it some long awaited sizes!
I love the letters... She seems so excited to finally have a family, and has requested that the whole family come to pick her up, so that we can all see Ethiopia together! I love her so much already!

Still no word on our court date.... We are getting down to the wire, to make it before the closure. Of course, I hadn't planned on us getting through, but would love it, if we did!

No comments: