Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Some pics... since Its been ages!

When we were in Ethiopia in September, Kathy at Sabahar silk factory, told Leyton that he could bring home a 'lazy' silk worm, since it wasn't spinning its cocoon yet. This is Lazy on the day we visited the factory.... sorry its so small... I'll try to find a bigger version.

That night,at our hotel, Lazy spent hours spinning his cocoon, and Leyton had to bring him home to Germany with him.
About 25 days later, Lazy broke free from his cocoon of silk, and out into the lovely bug house Leyton had prepared for him....





These pics are from Leyton's last soccer game.




A few pics from the soccer party at the local pizzeria, Franco's....
All the kids got to go in the kitchen and make their own pizzas... followed by Coach Irvin passing out trophys.







Leyton was invited to a birthday party over the weekend, at MEGAPLAY... a giant indoor playground/soccer field/go cart track/trampoline area... The kids had hours of fun...




A powdered doughnut moment...


And one trick or treat pic... I'm not sure why I didn't get a better shot than this, and I didn't get a pic of Ava at all??? I'm going to have to get them dressed up and take a pic tonight when Leyton gets home from school...

No comments: